Saturday 8 May 2010

I wonder...

Working together, we wrote some 'I wonder' poems about the coast.

Do you know the answers?


I wonder...

Do crabs lay eggs under rocks?
How big is an adult whale?
What lives on cliffs?
How big is a puffin?
How are big cliffs made?
How many whales are there?


I wonder...

Why are rocks heavy?
How do fish swim?
What do jellyfish eat?
What do crab eggs look like?
How can jellyfish sting?
Who invented lighthouses?
How many people go to the beach?

 
 
I wonder...

Why is the sea salty?
Why do crabs hide?
How fast can sharks swim?
How are waves made?
What do fish eat?
How do dolphins jump?

Do whales lay eggs?
How heavy is a crab?
What is a mermaid’s purse?
What does a shark eat?
How are waves made?
Why are stones sometimes pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment